As one of the leading wealth management advisors since 1997, Chau Lai's personal experiences have sharpened her professional skills and enhanced her understanding of the financial needs and emotional challenges confronting people at various stages of their lives. Her personal journey has included:
- Fleeing Vietnam with her parents and brother at the age of 2
- Being a first-generation college graduate
- Establishing her business as a new college graduate
- Managing her staff and broadening her clientele
- Growing a personal estate from a modest beginning to a diverse portfolio of sound assets
- Securing her assets from unexpected, unforeseen, and unpredictable life events
- Providing financially for ailing parents
- Planning for financial autonomy in retirement
- Contributing her time, energy, and money to support charitable causes
Her personal and professional approach to financial matters equips her clients with the knowledge, resources and tools needed to reach, maintain and enhance their financial wellness.
Chau has built lasting relationships with satisfied clients and created strategic alliances with other financial professionals across the nation. She takes pride in having achieved long-term financial security for her clients and herself.
She welcomes an opportunity to do the same for you.
Economics, BA, University of California, San Diego (1997)
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Chartered Financial Consultant®
Chartered Life Underwriter®
Retirement Income Certified Professional®
Wealth Management Certified Professional®
1997— Chau Q Lai, Financial Advisor
Registered Representative & Investment Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian, CA insurance license #0C08038